Zone Laser Tag or “Zone” is the name that brings together 100 European sites but also 300 sites spread in 18 other countries. These Zone operations are trade under local Zone names like Zone 3, Zone 4, Laser Dome, Laserzone, Darkzone, Ultrazone and Megazone. Megazone Laser Games is the European brand name.
Megazone Laser Games – For which business ?
Megazone centers are mainly managed as single activities, but they can also be integrated into existing business operations.
Indeed, Megazone offers the opportunity to expand and boost your business offer and can easily be combined with:
With two product lines, Helios and Nexus Pro, we are confident to meet the needs of each client.
The Megazone systems are fully flexible. It is possible to adjust the size of the system by adding jackets, options and accessories even after the installation.
Steps in opening a Megazone center
There are a number of required and optional steps involved in opening a Megazone.
For each step, Megazone offers its know-how and contacts, essentials for the rapid progress of your project
The following list has been established to give you an idea of these steps, which may vary slightly accordin to your location/needs/desires.
- Begin city/location selection
- Research and visit potential premises
- Develop a business plan, a financing plan and a timetable
- Carry out the formalities related to the establishment of your business (business status, account opening etc …)
- Center design
- Sign lease
- Order building work
- Order equipment
Begin construction and/or leasehold improvements
- Purchase and installation of ancillary services (telephone, alarm, etc …) and setting up the furniture (arcade games, signs, etc …)
- Staff recruitment
- Order and plan advertising/opening marketing
- Equipment installation and training
During the project we offer you:
- Advice on premises
- Plans and Lay-outs,
- Business plans models and simulations and provisional budgets
- Recommendations and addresses of ancillary equipment suppliers
- Graphic designs for flyers, posters, scorecards, advertising, clothing, signage, signs, etc.
Megazone Laser Games ensures sites support from the Lyon-based service center.
- Phone Support 7/7
- Remote Support
- Repairs and spare parts
- Web access for software updates
- Web access for marketing materials (leaflets, posters, photos, etc …)